The Fifth International Conference on Language, Education, Humanities and Innovation is a multidisciplinary forum that will bring together leading scholars, researchers and practitioners from around the world to present and discuss new advancements and findings in the fields of covered by the conference themes. With the slogan “Unleashing Research Potentials“, the 5th ICLEHI organizing committee invites everyone to participate and contribute research articles or academic papers to be presented in the event.
All abstracts must be submitted using the ICLEHI online submission system. Please click on the following link to access the system: http://submit.confbay.com/conf/iclehi5
Presenters are advised to adhere to the following submission guidelines when writing your abstract:
- The title of the paper must not exceed 15 words
- Abstracts must be written in English.
- The abstract should state the following: what is your research about, your methodology, your findings, and your conclusion.
- To maintain impartiality and avoid any bias, authors are encouraged to not use honorifics, rank titles such as Dr and Professor when referring to themselves in the document.
- The abstract text must not be longer than 250 words.
- The complete abstract must be uploaded in Microsoft Word format via the online system. The same text must also be keyed in the fields provided in the online submission form.
- Abstracts should address directly at least one of the key strands of the conference:
Click here for SUB-THEMES.
Click SUBMISSION TEMPLATES.
- In order to be included in the conference proceedings, papers must not be more than 15 pages long. This is inclusive of all text, tables, figures, and appendices. A fee of USD35 per page will be imposed for each additional page beyond this limit. A new invoice will be issued if this limit has been exceeded.
- Papers on any of the themes listed will be accepted for review. The author will be notified via email if his/her paper has been accepted. Notifications may also include reviewer(s) comments and suggestions.
- To ensure impartiality, authors are encouraged to avoid using honorifics or rank titles such as Dr and Professor when referring to themselves in the document.
- Presenters may opt to NOT publish their papers in the conference proceedings. In this case, please inform the conference secretariat early and clearly of your intentions to avoid any issues after the publication of the proceedings.
- The content of the programme booklet and conference proceedings will normally be finalized before the conference start date. Therefore, please submit your paper within the stipulated time and settle your conference fees as early as possible to avoid being excluded from these publications.
Click here for SUBMISSION TEMPLATES.
- Oral Presentations
Each presenter shall be given 15-20 minutes for presentation. An additional 5-10 minutes will be added for Q&A which will be moderated by the session chair.
For the benefit of the audience, the presentation should at least state the following:
- An overview of the concept/ theories/research being presented
- Your research methods and methodology (if any)
- Your findings (if any)
- Your conclusion.
Please be prepared with enough material to fill the time allocated for you.
The official language of presentations is English.
Posters shall be displayed at a specific location and time throughout the conference.
The recommended poster size is A0 (841mm tall x 1189 mm wide) Please notify the secretariat as early as possible if you are planning to use a different size to avoid any difficulties on the conference day.
Depending on the situation, poster presenters may also be required to explain and answer questions regarding their posters in the presentation hall.
- Abstract Submission Deadline: 29 December 2016
- Acceptance Notification: By 31 December 2016
- Full Paper Submission Deadline: 5 January 2017
- Camera Ready Paper Deadline: 12 January 2017
- Registration & 1st Day: 21 January 2017
- Second Day: 22 January 2017
Abstracts shall be passed on to reviewers as soon as they arrive into the system. Authors may receive review results between as early as 48 hours upon initial submission to 29 December 2016. Please ensure that you had entered a working email address during registration and check your spam folder in case our mail was routed there.
Full papers presented at 5th ICLEHI 2017 will be published in the conference proceedings and shall be distributed to participants during the event. The volume will come with ISBN and will also be available online on the ICSAI.org proceedings archive.
Selected authors will be offered an opportunity to be published in the International Journal of Language, Literature, Culture and Education (ISSN 2462-1846) by ICSAI.org. Selection of articles will be based a number of factors including, among other things, quality of research, originality, and style. Selected papers may be required to undergo further review and editing before actual publication.