KL Hop-on Hop-off (Complimentary)
A complimentary KL Hop-on Hop-off bus tour ticket will be provided to each conference participant. See http://www.myhoponhopoff.com for more information.
- The service provides access to up to 50 attractions in and around the KL city centre and comes with pre-recorded English language commentary.
- Participants may board the tour bus at the Aquaria KLCC (across the road from the conference venue) or any of the 23 designated pick-up points all over the city.
- Participants may use the tour service for up to 24 hours starting from the time they first board the bus.
- Bus Timings:
- 9.00am – 8.00pm (last pickup at 7.00pm)
- 20-30 minutes interval between buses (subject to traffic condition)
- Additional bus tickets (e.g. for family or friends) may be purchased from the secretariat. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org before 25 August 2017 for ticket prices and bookings.
- Visit http://www.myhoponhopoff.com for pick-up and drop-off points
- Meals and attraction tickets are not included.
Half-day City Tour (Paid)
A paid half-day city tour is also available for those who prefer to go explore the attractions in smaller groups.
- Participation in this tour must be confirmed and paid in advance via credit card before 25 August 2017.
- Seats will only be allocated to those who had confirmed before this deadline.
- This tour can be purchased at MYR 100 per person. Meals are not included in the package.
- Please contact email@example.com for information.
- King’s Palace
- Merdeka Square
- National Monument
- Petronas Twin Towers
- KL Botanical Gardens
- KL City Gallery
- Chocolate & Batik Shopping Outlets