|Early Bird Rate||Normal Rate||Early Bird Rate||Normal Rate||Normal Rate|
|Multiple Submission Rate* (see below for details)||250*||250*||250*||250*|
Choose between the three payment methods available. Click on a link below to start your payment process.
|Early Bird Payment Deadline||26 August 2016|
Please make your payment as early as possible. Late payment could result in authors missing out on being included in the conference proceedings CD-ROM and/or conference programme.
*Multiple Submission Rate:
- The Multiple Submission Rate applies to authors who have already paid the full fee but plan to submit another paper or bring a co-author to the event.
- Co-authors must register separately and submit the same abstract as the main author
- Additional papers from the same authors can be submitted using the ‘Submit Abstract’ function in our online system.
- This fee is only valid after full payment by main author. A new invoice will be issued to reflect the change in rates.
Terms and Conditions:
- Fee is inclusive of:
- Admission to conference venue, keynote and parallel sessions
- Lunch and two coffee breaks,
- Conference Programme
- Conference Kit
- Presenter/Listener/Session Chair Certificate
- Publication of paper in Conference Proceedings (CD-ROM and online)
- Paper submission, review and formatting.
- Complimentary City Tour if payment is made before 30 Sept. (The tour will cost USD 40 per person if payment is made later than 30 Sept)
- The fee does NOT cover traveling expenses and lodging for participants.
- Students must upload valid Student ID (JPEG or PDF) when prompted by our online registration system.
- Co-authors/co-presenters must register and make payment separately.
- Each additional paper submitted by an author, must be paid for separately.
- Only paid participants will be allowed into the venue and receive conference certificates.
- All of the above fees & conditions may change without notice.
- All refund requests must be made in writing through email or official letter.
- A fee of USD100 will be deducted from all refunds to cover administrative costs incurred.
- Refund requests must be made no later than 30 days before the start of the event. Withdrawals made after this date do not qualify for a refund.
- No refunds will be made to participant for event cancellations as a result of force majeure such as natural disasters or other similarly unpredictable circumstances.
- The transfer of refunded amount will be performed by the secretariat no earlier than 30 days after the last day of the conference.