|Early Bird Rate||Normal Rate||Early Bird Rate||Normal Rate|
|Subsequent Papers (?)||300|
|Listeners / Delegates||300|
Choose between the three payment methods available. Click on a link below to start your payment process.
|Early Bird Payment Deadline||5 May 2017|
|Payment Deadline||28 July 2017|
Terms and Conditions:
- The fee is inclusive of:
- Admission to conference venue, keynote and parallel sessions
- Lunch and coffee breaks,
- Conference Programme
- Conference Kit
- Presenter/Listener/Session Chair Certificate
- Publication of paper in Conference Proceedings (CD-ROM and online)
- Paper submission, and review.
- The fee, however, does NOT cover any traveling and lodging for participants.
- Students must upload valid Student ID (JPEG or PDF) when prompted by our online registration system.
- Each co-author/co-presenter must register and make payment as an individual participant.
- Each additional paper submitted by an author must be paid for separately.
- Only paid participants will be allowed into the venue and receive conference certificates.
- All of the above fees & conditions may change without notice.
<< Back to Top >>
- Co-authors will enjoy a discounted rate after at least one other author of the same paper has made full payment at the standard rate.
- To get this rate, each co-author must register separately as a Presenter under their own names.
- Co-authors must also submit the same abstract as the main author (title and content must be exactly the same).
- New invoices will be issued to the other authors of the same paper after receiving a standard-rated payment from the first author.
- Please visit our FAQ p age HERE to learn more.
*Additional Papers (for authors submitting more than one paper)
- After making full payment for one paper, the presenter will enjoy a discounted rate for subsequent papers submitted to the event.
- The discount will only come into effect AFTER full payment has been made for the first paper.
- New invoices will be issued for the remaining unpaid papers submitted by the same presenter after the secretariat receives full payment for the first paper.
- Please visit our FAQ page HERE to learn more.
- All refund requests must be made in writing via email or an official letter.
- A fee of USD100 will be deducted from all refunds to cover administrative costs incurred.
- Refund requests must be made no later than 30 days before the start of the event. Withdrawals made after this date do not qualify for a refund.
- No refunds will be made in the event of cancellations as a result of force majeure such as natural disasters or other similarly unpredictable circumstances.
- The transfer of refunded amount will be performed by the secretariat no earlier than 30 days after the last day of the conference.