The organizing committee is pleased to invite 6th ICLLCE participants to join them on a half day city tour.
Previously known as Saigon, Ho Chi Minh is well-known to be one of the city that offers the best travel experience one cannot afford to miss. Rich with culture and history, you will learn about Vietnam’s war-torn past as you visit the War Remnant Museum, meet warm and friendly locals as you stroll through old French-colonial streets, and get to see the famous City Hall before you naked eyes. Don’t miss out on an incredible experience in Southern Vietnam with us.
- Date: 12th December 2016
- Time: 8:00am – 12:00PM
- Fee: USD25 per person
- Pickup Point: Liberty Central Saigon Citypoint Hotel
- The Reunification Palace
- Central Post Office
- Notre Dame Cathedral
- War Remnant Museum
- Ho Chi Minh City People’s Committee
- Seats are limited and will be allocated on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- Timing and sequence may vary depending on the situation on the day.
- Meals are not included in the package.
Each participant can bring 1 other non-participating guest to join the tour. Kindly fill in the form below and we will process your application. Seats are limited, so book your seat now!