|Early Bird Rate||Normal Rate||Early Bird Rate||Normal Rate||Normal Rate|
|Multiple Submission Rate* (see details below)||200*||200*||200*||200*|
Choose between the three payment methods available. Click on a link below to start your payment process.
|Early Bird Payment Deadline||16 December 2016|
|Payment Deadline||9 March 2017|
Please make your payment as early as possible. Late payment could result in authors missing out on being included in the conference proceedings CD-ROM and/or conference program booklet.
*About Multiple Submission Rates (MSR):
- MSR is a special rate for:
- authors interested in presenting more than one paper or;
- co-authors who are joining their main authors at the event.
- Use the abstract submission function in our Confbay submission system to submit additional papers.
- Co-authors must register as a separate user in the Confbay system and then submit the same abstract as the main author
- The MSR only valid after full payment has been received by the main author. A new invoice will be issued to reflect the change in rate.
Terms and Conditions:
- Fee is inclusive of:
- Admission to conference venue, keynote and parallel sessions
- Buffet Lunch and two coffee breaks,
- Conference Programme
- Conference Kit
- Presenter/Listener/Session Chair Certificate
- Publication of paper in Conference Proceedings (CD-ROM and online)
- Paper submission, and review.
- The fee does NOT cover traveling expenses and lodging for participants.
- Students must upload valid Student ID (JPEG or PDF) when prompted by our online registration system.
- Co-authors/co-presenters must register and make payment separately.
- Each additional paper submitted by an author must be paid for separately.
- Only paid participants will be allowed into the venue and receive conference certificates.
- All of the above fees & conditions may change without notice.
- All refund requests must be made in writing through email or an official letter.
- A fee of USD100 will be deducted from all refunds to cover administrative costs incurred.
- Refund requests must be made no later than 30 days before the start of the event. Withdrawals made after this date do not qualify for a refund.
- No refunds will be made in the event of cancellations as a result of force majeure such as natural disasters or other similarly unpredictable circumstances.
- The transfer of refunded amount will be performed by the secretariat no earlier than 30 days after the last day of the conference.