Foreign nationals may enter the country through various land checkpoints, airports and seaports all over the country. The most direct way to get to Bali is to fly using commercial airline to Ngurah Rai International Airport (IATA code: DPS) in Denpasar which is about 15 minutes from drive from Kuta. Ngurah Rai is a well-connected airport servicing many major carriers from all over the world.
Currently, citizens from a selected number of nations may enter Indonesia for tourism purposes without a visa for a limited time period. That being said, many nationalities are still required to apply for a visa upon arrival or obtain a visa from the Indonesian consulate from their home country.
We strongly advise participants to check entry and visa requirements related to visitors from your country before making travel arrangements. For accurate information please contact the embassy/consulate of the Republic of Indonesia in your home country or visit the Directorate General of Immigration website.
- We strongly advise participants to personally check entry and visa requirements before making travel arrangements as there might be country-specific conditions that you are not aware of. For most accurate information please contact the Vietnamese embassy/consulate in your home country.
- The secretariat will NOT issue any Letter of Sponsorship or Letter of Guarantee if you are required to do so by the immigration department. It is the participants’ sole responsibility to obtain such documents.
- The secretariat will not refund anyone for cancellations due to visa rejections or participant’s inability to enter the country.
- We cannot change the decision of the Indonesian Embassy or any other government departments, nor will we appeal to the embassy on behalf of the applicant.
- All questions/concerns regarding the status of your visa should be directed to the Indonesian Embassy in your home country.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the information provided on this page.