The 11th International Conference on Language, Literature, Culture, and Education (ICLLCE) 2018 is a multi-disciplinary forum that will bring together leading scholars, researchers and practitioners from around the world to present and discuss new advancements and findings in the fields of covered by the conference themes. With the slogan “Unlocking Potentials in Arts and Humanities Research”, the 11th ICLLCE organizing committee is calling for research articles or academic papers to be presented in the event.
Registrations and submission of papers for the 11th ICLLCE must be performed online via the event’s web-based system.
Click on the ‘Register Now‘ button on the right menu bar to start your registration process.
Presenters are advised to take into consideration the following guidelines before submitting their abstracts:
- Abstracts must be written in English
- Titles must be written with proper capitalization and must not exceed 15 words.
- The body of the abstract must contain the following information:
- objective/purpose/rationale of the study
- research design/methodology
- overview of findings/trends (expected or preliminary results if the research is still in progress)
- any conclusion/interpretations/discussions that could be drawn from the result of the study
- To maintain impartiality and to avoid any bias, authors are encouraged to not use any honorifics or rank such as Dr and Professor when referring to themselves in the document.
- The abstract text must be written in one continuous paragraph not longer than 300 words. The use of numbered lists, bullet points or tables is not allowed.
- The entire body of the abstract must be copied into the field provided in the online submission system. A Microsoft Word version of the abstract must also be uploaded using the file upload tool provided.
You may download our SUBMISSION TEMPLATE as a sample.
Full papers must be uploaded in MS Word format via the event’s web-based system. Click HERE to access the system.
Presenters are advised to download the conference’s official template to ensure that their papers meet the event’s formatting requirements.
Full papers (including all tables, figures, and appendices) must not exceed 15 pages long. A fee of USD35 per page will be imposed for every additional page beyond this limit. A separate invoice will be issued to the author if this limit has been exceeded.
Presenters will be notified via email if their papers have been accepted. Acceptance notifications will normally come with suggestions and remarks from the person who had reviewed the paper.
Presenters may opt to NOT publish their papers in the conference proceedings. If this is the case, please inform the conference secretariat of your intentions as early as possible to prevent any issues after the official publication of the proceedings.
A SUBMISSION TEMPLATE has been provided for you to use as a sample.
- Oral Presentations
Each presenter shall be given 15-20 minutes for presentation. An additional 5-10 minutes will be added for Q&A which will be moderated by the session chair.
For the benefit of the audience, the presentation should at least cover the following areas:
- The objective/purpose/rationale of the study
- Background/overview of the topic
- Theoretical framework
- Research design and methodology
- Overview of findings and results
Please be prepared with enough material to fill the time allocated to you.
All presentations must be done in English.
Please take some time to read our PRESENTATION TIPS & GUIDELINES page before preparing for your oral presentation.
- Poster Presentations
The event also accepts posters as an alternative to oral presentations.
A special viewing and Q&A session will be held for presenters who have chosen to present their research using posters. Authors are expected to be beside their respective posters to explain or entertain any questions asked by visitors during this session.
The recommended poster size is A0 (841mm x 1189mm; orientation : portrait). Please notify the Secretariat as early as possible if you are planning to use a different size to avoid any difficulties on the conference day.
Depending on the situation, poster presenters may also be required to explain and answer questions regarding their posters in the presentation hall.
Full papers presented at 11th ICLLCE 2018 will be published in the conference proceedings and shall be distributed to participants during the event. The volume will come with ISBN and will also be available online on the ICSAI.org proceedings archive.
Selected authors will be offered an opportunity to be published in the International Journal of Language, Literature, Culture and Education (ISSN 2462-1846) by ICSAI.org. Selection of articles will be based a number of factors including, among other things, quality of research, originality, and style. Selected papers may be required to undergo further review and editing before actual publication.