The 14th International Conference on Language, Literature, Culture, and Education (ICLLCE) 2019 is a multi-disciplinary forum that aims to bring together scholars, researchers, and practitioners from around the world to present and discuss research findings in the fields of arts, humanities, and social sciences.
With the slogan “Seeking New Perspectives on Arts and Humanities Research”, the 14th ICLLCE organizing committee is calling for research articles or academic papers to be presented in the event.
- Presenter – Student (Regular/ASEAN/Malaysian)
- Presenter – Professional (Regular/ASEAN/Malaysian)
- Listener/Audience (Regular/ASEAN/Malaysian)
Abstract submission is compulsory for all presenters. All submissions must be performed online via the event’s web-based system. Click on the ‘Register Now’ button on the menu bar to start the registration/submission process.
All accepted abstracts will be featured in the conference program booklet. Presenters are advised to take into consideration the following requirements while preparing their abstracts:
- Abstracts must be written in English
- Titles must be written with proper capitalization and must not exceed 15 words.
- The body of the abstract must contain the following information:
- objective/purpose/rationale of the study
- research design/methodology
- overview of findings/trends (expected or preliminary results if the research is still in progress)
- any conclusion/interpretations/discussions that could be drawn from the result of the study.
- The abstract text must be written in one continuous paragraph not longer than 300 words. The use of numbered lists, bullet points or tables are not allowed.
- The entire body of the abstract must be entered into the text field provided by the event’s online submission system. A Microsoft Word version of the abstract must also be uploaded using the file upload tool provided.
A SUBMISSION TEMPLATE has been provided for authors as a sample.
Full Paper Submissions:
All full papers must be uploaded in MS Word format via the event’s web-based system. Click HERE to access the system.
Full papers are NOT REQUIRED
Authors are advised to download the conference’s official template to ensure that their papers meet the event’s formatting requirements.
Full papers (including all tables, figures, and appendices) must not be more than 15 pages long A fee of USD35 per page will be imposed for every additional page beyond this limit. A separate invoice will be issued to the author if this limit has been exceeded.
Presenters will be notified via email if their papers have been accepted. Acceptance notifications will normally come with suggestions and remarks from the reviewer. IF the presenter wishes to modify the paper based on these comments, he or she must upload the amended version as a camera-ready paper via the online system.
Authors are advised to NOT submit their full papers if they don’t plan to seek publication in the proceedings or if the work had already been published elsewhere. In this case, an abstract-only submission will be sufficient.
A SUBMISSION TEMPLATE has been provided for you to use as a sample.
Presenters may choose to present their work orally or using a poster. Poster presentations are subject to availability of presentation slots and physical space at the venue. The event secretariat may request a change of presentation modes depending on the situation during the event.
- Oral Presentations
Presenters shall be given 15-20 minutes to present their work. An additional 5-10 minutes will be added for Q&A.
Each session will be moderated by a session chair who will be appointed from among the conference participants prior to the event.
For the benefit of the audience, the presentation should at least cover the following areas:
- The objective/purpose/rationale of the study
- Background/overview of the topic
- Theoretical framework
- Research design and methodology
- Overview of findings and results
Please be prepared with enough material to fill the time allocated to you. The use of visual aids such as MS Powerpoint are highly-recommended.
All presentations must be done in English.
Please take some time to read our PRESENTATION TIPS & GUIDELINES page before preparing for your oral presentation.
- Poster Presentations
This event also accepts posters as an alternative to oral presentations.
A special viewing and Q&A session will be held for presenters who had opted to use posters. Authors are expected to be present during this session to answer questions or provide
All posters must come in A0 size i.e. 841mm x 1189 (portrait orientation). Please notify the event secretariat as early as possible if you need to use a different size or orientation to avoid any difficulties on the conference day.
All accepted abstracts will be featured in the conference program booklet. The bookled will be distributed to all participants during the event.
Full papers that have been submitted and accepted for publication will be published in the Proceedings of ICSAI Conferences (eISSN 2682-7697) which is archived online.
If selected, qualified papers will also be shortlisted for publications in the International Journal of Language, Literature, Culture, and Education (ISSN 2462-1846) by ICSAI.org. Selection of articles will be based a number of factors including, among other things, quality of research, originality, and style. Selected papers may be required to undergo further review and editing before actual publication.