Foreign nationals may enter the country through various land checkpoints, airports, and seaports all over the country. The most direct way to get to Bali is to fly on a commercial airline into Ngurah Rai International Airport (IATA code: DPS) located in Denpasar, Bali. DPS is one of the most connected airports in the region servicing many major carriers from all over the world.
At the moment, citizens from more than 160 countries may enter Indonesia as tourists without a applying for a visa for stays no longer than 30 days. Please check with the Indonesian consulate in your home country to know whether your country is included in the list.
- We strongly advise participants to personally check entry and visa requirements before making travel arrangements as there might be country-specific conditions that you are not aware of. For most accurate information please contact the Indonesian embassy/consulate in your home country.
- The secretariat will NOT issue any Letter of Sponsorship or Letter of Guarantee if you are required to do so by the immigration department. It is the participants’ sole responsibility to obtain such documents.
- The secretariat will not refund anyone for cancellations due to visa rejections or participant’s inability to enter the country.
- We cannot change the decision of the Indonesian Embassy or any other government departments, nor will we appeal to the embassy on behalf of the applicant.
- All questions/concerns regarding the status of your visa should be directed to the Indonesian Embassy in your home country.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the information provided on this page.